vendredi 1 septembre 2017

Nuts One - Clockwork Wizards LP



Very proud to officially announce the release my first album!!!

I spent a lot of time, efforts and money on this project, so I'm really happy to present you this longtime dream of mine. I finally drop my own LP!!

Many thanks to all the people who helped me, supported me and to all who already pre-ordered the album! Hope you will like it!!

Xtra thanks to : Koolfunc'88 for the crazy cover art, AKA Studio for the mixing, Caduceus for the mastering.

Check it!



Peace

Nuts One

1 commentaire:

  1. SOOO NICE !
    thank you for all your work here on the blog...SUPER COOL BLOGSPOT YOU HAVE ;) ! check my blog too :
    https://hiphopscenereleases.blogspot.com/ ( mabye you find sum stuff you like ) blezz you..only health for 2020 ! SCENE_RELEAS3S_M0B___D3AD_L3TTER C !

    RépondreSupprimer